Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The Eurasia Experience: How did it go in Memphis?

I'm going to let the pictures and people of First Assembly Memphis, TN speak for themselves here, but it sure was nice to be in my home state! Rocky Top You'll Always be....

 Hi Mary Beth: the weekend at First Assembly was beyond amazing; I felt like I was on a mission trip in Eurasia (I took your words from your talk you gave in the Sunday School classes we visited )!!.....the presence of the Lord was so evident in the gym as you and the team and the volunteers transformed it into Eurasia; it was quite an adventure for usI to be involved with this effort to further the Kingdom of God and I have added this experience to my Prayer War Room and will always remember and cherish the new friends we made during this time; our prayers are with you as you travel and journey for the cause of Christ. It was fun having a early morning breakfast with you.

Mary Beth, off-the-charts mission experience. God bless!  Pastor Lindberg 

Good Afternoon,


"I've been coming to mission events and meetings at First Assembly for over 20 years. The Eurasia Experience moved me like nothing I've ever attended." 

I am still so moved by the purpose and thought behind the Eurasia Experience - and I so appreciate being a part of something that God used to further His kingdom.

I cannot speak for everyone, but my eyes were certainly opened to some of the realities our own missionaries face and the desperate need that exists for millions of people. By faith, I believe they can be saved by our Amazing God! 

Hi Mary Beth; I have thought about last weekend so much and how the Lord blessed me through this experience was a life changing event in my thinking and praying for missions everywhere!!.







 
 




 









 

                                    Thanks so much First Assembly Memphis! Appreciate ya'll!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment